Home Safety Assessment
Our Care Managers understand that remaining in one’s home as long as it is safe, is essential to a good quality of life. However, sometimes the comforts of home have hidden hazards, challenges and obstacles to your loved one’s safety, independence, and well-being. A Home Safety Assessment is a comprehensive evaluation designed to optimize an older person’s living environment so they can:
- Enjoy good health
- Improve their overall quality of life
- Reduce the need for hospitalization
- Remain living independently for as long as possible
Our Home Safety Assessment will be customized to meet your unique family needs. Many Assessments Include:
1. A comprehensive evaluation of your loved one’s:
- Physical, mental, and psycho-social health
- Ability to independently perform the basic activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing meal preparation, medication management, etc
- Living arrangements, social network, and access to support services
2. A Care Plan which addresses all areas of concern; provides suggested interventions or actions; and recommendations. Read more about our simple 4-Step Process.
3. Recommendations for Care Coordination, Care Management and other Support Services
Your INVESTMENT in a home safety assessment will provide you:
- A roadmap for coordinating care for your loved one
- Information and resources to make better decisions
- Increased understanding of health and safety risk factors
- Peace of mind
How we can help you
Our Professional Care Managers are experts at providing home safety assessments. Our home safety assessment is an investment you will be proud you made. Call us today.
Learn more about Home Safety
Learn more about Our Services.